Householder and Minor Works Enquiry Form

Please complete this form and pay a fee of £55. Cheques should be made payable to Bassetlaw District Council or you can pay by debit/credit card by phoning (01909) 534430, 533264 or 533220. We will determine if you require approval before commencing work.

You are advised to keep a copy of our reply with your deeds or in a safe place. It may be important if you sell your property.

DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998: The information on this form will be recorded on computer and also stored and processed as required. It is not a public document and will not be used as such.

Next >
  • Sections
  • Information
  • To be completed by all Applicants
  • Porches
  • Extension or alterations to a dwelling
  • Loft conversions
  • Property History
  • Means of Enclosures
  • Domestic Heating Containers
  • Hard Surface
  • Solar Panels