Make an application for a public footpath stopping up or diversion order

Before applying, we advise you read the Guidance Notes
Please attach a copy of the plan and one unmarked copy of the plan for reproduction purposes. (see item 5 of the notes on orders to be made under the Town and Country Planning Act 1990).