Make a Noise Complaint

Report a noise nuisance If you’re having a problem with noise like loud music, noisy pubs, rowdy parties or barking dogs in your neighbourhood

If your complaint is about a Council house/tenant you must contact A1 Housing in the first instance

Find address
Next >
  • Sections
  • Details of Person Making Request
  • Details of Complaint